Browse Feedback by category:
Category: "General Administrative": (number of entries: 5)
- When I try to log on to check my account it keeps going to a State of Vermont site. Why is this?
- This web site is simple and quaint-perfect and quick for those of us with dial up connections. Thank you and please keep it that way.
- Is there a reason the "Go to page:" section on the rosters does not work. I have to go through 6-8 pages to get where I want to be. This tool would be very helpful if it worked.
- When I logout of the Child Care Worker/Credential User Login System it automatically brings me back to the Bright Futures Home Page. I really enjoy this feature. Unfortunately, when I logout of the Provider Login System it brings me back to the sign in screen. Could you please make the Provider Login the same as the Child Care Worker/Credential User Login? Or, maybe there could be a feature to switch between the two different logins? It would be greatly appreciated.
- Is there any way to be able to change sites instead of logging out of each site to make changes or to enter information into a new site? It is very time consuming to enter, exit and reenter.
We are currently tracking the various feedback and suggestions made by the public. Here is where you can see what suggestions have been made so far. You can use the "ask a question/submit feedback" button at the bottom of this page to add to the feedback forum.